Wednesday, February 11, 2009

North of Beautiful Blog Stop: Mother Daughter Book Club


When I was invited to be interviewed for Mother Daughter Book Club, I couldn't believe it. I've been a fan of Cindy Hudson's for a looong time. Her mission to encourage moms and daughters to read together inspires me. And it's something I'd love readergirlz to figure out: how to get teen girls and their moms to read YA together. Talk about opening communication!

One of my personal goals is to restart the mother-son-daughter book club that I began with another friend 2 years ago. Coordinating schedules has been the biggest challenge. If you have any suggestions on that front, let me know!

Today I'm grateful for visionary mothers like Cindy.

1 comment:

Cindy Hudson said...

We've got a mutual fan club going Justina. I love your writing and am happy to let my readers know when I find something I think they'll like.

eXTReMe Tracker